Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I watched two days of Fox News coverage of OWS What is the fair and balanced channel saying about the Occupy movement? Mostly that it's gross By Alex Pareene / Salon

Wednesday, Nov 16, 2011 2:00 PM 22:42:21 PST

I watched two days of Fox News coverage of OWS

What is the fair and balanced channel saying about the Occupy movement? Mostly that it's gross

good ridance
(Credit: AP/Fox)
I watched Fox News during the daylight hours for two days this week, to see what the conservative cable shouting channel’s “straight news” programs had to say about the Occupy movement. And … they really don’t have much to say about it.
Fox is not normally my background noise of choice. When I’m at home, I have local news channel NY1. At the office, it’s usually MSNBC. So watching Fox from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. for two days was sort of edifying. I learned some things!
Continue Reading
Alex Pareene
Alex Pareene writes about politics for Salon. Email him at apareene@salon.com and follow him on Twitter @pareene More Alex Pareene

No comments:

Post a Comment